24/7-Supported Real-time Hydrologic Data Monitoring, Collection, Archiving, Alarm and Event Notification - via the Web
Contrail Web is our software as a service (Saas) edition of Contrail hosted by OneRain on our secure, enterprise network.
It enables the complete management and dissemination of real-time data (precipitation, stream flow, reservoir or lake levels, meteorological data, and much more...) collected from your own local gauge sensor network together with federal and state agency data sources such as USGS, METAR, HADS, RWIS, satellite or any other platform. Users have access to their data any time, from anywhere on the Internet.
As a service hosted by OneRain, Contrail Web offers easy to understand information and automated processes with 24/7-supported reliability. Contrail Web can integrate weather gauge data from multiple sources and at its core are the alarm and event notification capabilities.
Contrail Web Hightlights
- Unlimited Desktop and Mobile access to data without specialized software
- Seamless integration of data from many sensor types and multiple sources
- Real-time monitoring and historical information
- User-definable alarm and event notifications sent via email, text, pager
- Rich user experience - easy-to-use graphical interface presents data as useful information in maps, charts, graphs and tables
- Secure user login and full administrator-managed user level privileges put you in control of your data accessibility and viewers
- Customizable website(s) - create your own branded look and feel
- Hosted on our secure, enterprise network with automated data backup
- Automatic upgrades to the current software releases and latest features
- Optional subscription to Contrail Inventory module
Supports Emergency Operations, Early Flood Warning, Dam Safety & Operations, Stormwater and Wastewater Management
Contrail Web incorporates an easy-to-use set of tools for building displays to view your data in a quick map view or in chart or graph form. Authorized users can quickly see the information they need on common web-enabled devices. No need for dedicated PCs or specialized applications. Contrail® Web monitors your entire network 24/7/365.
Contrail is a modular, scalable toolset that provides users with easy to understand information and automated processes (other data sets, models, alarms and notifications) with 24/7-supported reliability. The information includes data from external sources, historical data, real-time monitoring of data feeds, and automated alarms and notification of conditions that merit concern or attention.
Contrail data provide automated feeds to other applications, such as hydrologic forecast models and gauge data to the National Weather Service.
Alarms and Event Notifications
At the core of Contrail Web are its alarm and notification capabilities. Administrators can easily create customized rules to trigger an alarm for any sensor or group of sensors within your network. Delivery of the alarm notifications can be sent to an unlimited number of persons via e-mail or test messaging.
The beauty of Contrail is that when you get that alarm notification at 2:00 a.m., you don’t necessarily have to quickly head out to your command center to see what is happening. Log on to Contrail from your home computer, check the historical activity of the alarmed sensor, and determine the degree of urgency.