DIADvisor ALERT Tracker
DIADvisor™ ALERT Tracker™ for Flood Warning Managers and Field Operations
DIADvisor ALERT Tracker is a turnkey solution for flood warning managers who need a complete ALERT base station that can go anywhere on a moment’s notice.
Housed in a single, easily transportable, rugged enclosure, ALERT Tracker can be powered with AC power. It can also run on your vehicle power or on its own internal batteries.
Flood Warning Managers now have the convenience of a mobile base station in their vehicle. Now they can respond in the field with the same powerful tool set that is the DIADvisor™ base station.
Maintenance personnel will appreciate the ability to have with them in the field everything they need to monitor the performance of their ALERT network.
- Download network metadata directly from the local DIADvisor base station
- NEW high-quality Ritron eight-channel receiver, configured for your systems (radio programming software and interface included), decoder and laptop (designed for various Toughbook models) with DIADvisor base station software
- Internal battery (with built-in digital voltmeter) for independent operation
- Receiver and computer can operate and recharge their batteries from 110 VAC or 12 VDC vechicle power
- Magnetic vehicle-mount ALERT antenna included
- Audio monitor to hear ALERT traffic
- Monitor switch to open receiver squelch for weak signals
ALERT Tracker and DIADvisor are trademarks or registered trademarks of OneRain Incorporated.