- Brings all your water, rainfall and weather-related environmental data together in one place. Seamless integration and automated data collection from many sensor types and multiple sources (ALERT/ALERT2, USGS, METAR, RAWS, HADS, CDEC, Tides, Orbcomm, GoData, RWIS, SCADA, Modbus and more…)
- Supports many users with no special software to install anywhere except on the base station servers
- 24/7 Web-accessible for both end-users and administrators via laptops, smartphones, tablets…
- Advanced Alarm Management and event notifications sent via email, text, pager
- Up-to-the-minute visualization of current conditions – presents data in easy to understand maps, dashboards, charts, graphs and tables
- High-resolution, custom static maps and pan-and-zoom maps clearly define sensors and their status
- Map Overlays allows the integration of radar, spatial rainfall, flood inundation, and GIS layers onto your custom maps
- Point and click drill-down to sensor data
- Advanced data analysis and reporting tools included—numerous integrated toolsets and reports
Customized Early Warnings and Notifications
At Contrail’s core are the advanced warnings with reliable alarm delivery capabilities that support decision criteria and EAP (emergency action plan) notification procedures. Contrail collects, processes and validates data for alarming and notifications via pager, email, text message, and cell-phone. With Contrail’s powerful toolset, administrators can easily create customized rules to trigger an alarm for any sensor or group of sensors within your program.
Enterprise Solution for Mission Critical Environments
Licensed Contrail operates on a Linux-based server running MySQL enterprise database. The Linux operating system we support is Red Hat 6 Enterprise-class 64bit (x86) Linux Distribution (RPM Based). We support both the commercial version and CentOS 6 (the free open source version of Red Hat 6). Linux is one of the most stable and robust operating systems available today for enterprise solutions and is widely used in mission critical IT environments.
Flexible Deployment Options
More and more organizations are realizing the benefits of combining on-site and hosted Contrail software deployment options. With Contrail, you have three flexible options. Whether to host your own solution on-site, we host it for you (or combination of both), or choosing our software-as-a-service option, OneRain’s team of experts will help you assess which deployment solution achieves the highest availability and resiliency for your mission-critical operations.
Easily Configurable for Diverse Users
Your data may have to meet and serve the needs of many and different users, whether flood early warning, dam safety operations, emergency management, water quality, stormwater/wastewater management, or for public information. You can control access to the data set that each user or group of users can see. You can expose different data sets to different sets of users.
It’s easy to organize alarm delivery notifications whether individuals or groups or based on their roles, departments or teams. Automated delivery notifications to appropriate personnel to warn of possible problems or potential flood conditions ensures time for actions that reduce risk, minimize losses and enhances public safety.
Includes Powerful Data Analysis and Reporting Tools
Any end-to-end warning system comprises a complete set of components. Contrail provides a powerful toolset that monitors your entire system performance, and enables you to perform rainfall intensity duration analysis, mass balance rainfall analysis, time series data export and bulk exporting of event data. Statistical analysis is performed on your datasets and is presented in easy-to-interpret sparkline graphs, tables and charts that let you see at a glance what’s going on.
- Analyze past, present, and future data with Contrail Analytics.
- Ensure your system is operating at optimum performance. Streamline your routine, preventative and proactive maintenance activities with Contrail Inventory plus.