- Brings all your water, rainfall and weather-related environmental data together in one place. Seamless integration and automated data collection from many sensor types and multiple sources (ALERT/ALERT2, USGS, METAR, RAWS, HADS, CDEC, Tides, Orbcomm, GoData, RWIS, SCADA, Modbus and more…)
- Supports many users with no special software to install
- 24/7 Web-accessible for both end-users and administrators via laptops, smartphones, tablets…
- Advanced Alarm Management and event notifications sent via email, text, pager
- Up-to-the-minute visualization of current conditions – presents data in easy to understand maps, dashboards, charts, graphs and tables
- High-resolution, custom static maps and pan-and-zoom maps clearly define sensors and their status
- Point and click drill-down to sensor data
Customized Early Warnings and Notifications
At Contrail’s core are the advanced warnings with reliable alarm delivery capabilities that support decision criteria and EAP (emergency action plan) notification procedures. Contrail collects, processes and validates data for alarming and notifications via pager, email, text message, and cell-phone. With Contrail’s powerful toolset, administrators can easily create customized rules to trigger an alarm for any sensor or group of sensors within your program.
It’s easy to organize alarm delivery notifications whether individuals or groups or based on their roles, departments or teams. Automated delivery notifications to appropriate personnel to warn of possible problems or potential flood conditions ensures time for actions that reduce risk, minimize losses and enhances public safety.